1. Spray leather with Suede Cleaner until shoes look wet. Do not spot-clean, always treat the entire item for an even finish.
2. Use Horse Hair Buffing Brush to gently clean suede.
1. Thoroughly clean and dry items before application.
2. Rub Fabric Wax into the fabric to create friction.
3. Smooth out with fingers to create a uniform seal.
4. Allow the item to cure in a warm, dry place for at least 24 hours.
1. Shake well before use.
2. Spray Odor Eliminator directly onto the source of the odor.