We offer a Repair Kit as an easy solution for you to fix minor damages yourself:
Shoe Goo (x1), Applicator Stick (x1), Clamp (x1)
1. Apply adhesive on the delaminated area of the outsole with the application stick.
2. Immediately after, apply clamps on the affected area.
3. Wait 12+ hours for the adhesive to cure before removing clamps.
Minor Rips & Tears
Waxed thread (x1), Needle (x1)
1. Work your way all the way across the damaged area with the needle and thread.
2. Anchor the stitching at the end of the gap by making three stitches right on top of one another inside the shoe.