This all-natural heavy-duty fabric wax is made from the highest quality beeswax and a proprietary blend of plant-based waxes and oils. The first and only water-repellent wax that doesn’t utilize paraffin, silicone, or other petroleum-based synthetic ingredients.
Using Otter Wax is an easy way to improve the functionality and utility of your favorite Ursus, Ursus Lux, or Oso. It can be used to revive the waterproofing capabilities of other factory-waxed or oiled clothing and is also an excellent way to waterproof untreated fabrics like suede or canvas.
HOW TO APPLY:
Rubbing the bar back and forth creates the perfect amount of heat to loosen the wax and spread it evenly into the top layer of fabric. It works best with natural fabrics but can also be used on blends when natural fabrics are in the majority.
- Thoroughly clean and dry items before application
- Rub into the fabric to create friction
- Smooth out with fingers to create a uniform seal
- Allow the item to cure in a warm, dry place for at least 24 hours
- Reapply as often as necessary (we recommend monthly or every two weeks based on use)