At Bearfoot we understand that there are many people with limited ankle mobility, making certain movements difficult as they transition into flat shoes. VersaLifts™ provide the ideal solution to help an athlete transition to flat shoes.
The new VersaLifts V2™ Strength is VersaLift's most rigid insert designed to bear the heaviest of loads for intense training. Simply insert VersaLifts into your Ursus to gain an additional 1/2” heel-to-toe drop to help you get into those extreme positions.
(Sold in pairs)
- Made with the optimal durometer of polymer able to withstand the heaviest loads while strength training.
- 1/2" heel raise.
- No-Slip Cleat Technology securing VersaLifts in place.
VersaLifts™ are ideal for:
- Overhead Squats
- Olympic Weightlifting
* At Bearfoot, we recommend using VersaLifts™ primarily during Olympic weightlifting movements or as needed when transitioning from squatting in heels to squatting in flats.*
- Small (Men's/Women's 6-8.0 US)
- Medium (Men's/Women's 8.5-13 US)
- Large (Men's 13.5+ US)
The V2 heel lift offers a 1/2" of additional heel height and is made with the optimal durometer of polymer able to withstand heavy loads while staying lightweight and comfortable. These inserts also include No-Slip Cleat Technology securing
VersaLifts ® in place within your Ursus shoes.
VERSALIFTS® are MADE IN THE USA